Independent Christian Voice

Sunday

You don't have to a sociopath to be Republican, but it helps

Even when I was a Reagan-worshipping, liberal-loathing, Limbaugh-zealot Republican, I always felt that I didn't quite fit all the way in. Thanks to Newshog, I now understand that I just didn't have the right personality/psychological traits that help make for a good Republican.
Republicans exhibit many of the behavioral characteristics of a sociopath or socialized psychopath-- such as an outstanding ability to charm and seduce followers. Since they appear apparently normal, they are not easily recognizable as deviant or disturbed. Although only a trained professional can make a diagnosis, it is important to be able to recognize the personality type in order to avoid further abuse. [Read more]
Hat tip to The Left End of the Dial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home