Independent Christian Voice

Monday

MalkinWatch: Anxiously awaiting the death of Tookie

Malice in Malkinland and many of her fellow wingnut bloggers continue their death watch for Tookie Williams with champaign bottles at the ready. For the bloodthirsty, some people just can't die fast enough. "Revenge at last, REVENGE!" they cry gleefully. It's pathetic. I used to support the death penalty until I did more research into it and spent more time reflecting upon it in the light of my faith in Christ. Since then, no matter how bad the crime, the idea of rooting for someone to die is repulsive and, in my opinion, debases us individually and as a society. It's a topic that we'll be discussing here in the near future at greater depth and I'll reserve the rest of my time until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home