Independent Christian Voice

Monday

Proof that there are moonbats on both ends of the spectrum

The Real Ugly American pointed me to this article by Ted Rall and asked me my thoughts on it from a liberal* perspective. Another liberal commented in Real Ugly American's post says that Ted Rall falls into "the same category as Ann Coulter." I have to agree. Rall's article is a real piece of... work (I'll be nice here). Check out the post at Real Ugly American, which includes an excerpt of Rall's article as well as quotes from me and a couple of others. *Not all liberals consider me a liberal (or at least liberal enough); right-wingers call me a commie, far-left liberal. One thing is for sure, I am left of this administration and a good portion of the American public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home